- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Shopee Marketing Solutions products
- Drive marketing revenue and market share in your cluster to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute against an Industry/cluster plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
- Manage numerous large accounts concurrently & strategically
- Manage Workshop for Brands / Sellers & also training for internal teams if needed.
- Be creative to drive Marketing Solution products adoption through traditional marketing activities and innovative initiatives
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts with executive coverage
- Analyse sales/metrics data from clusters to help evolve your strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in Online/Digital marketing for Brands or experience in marketing/media agencies. Being in charge of projects or customersrelated to E-commerce clients is a plus.
- Experience in defining requirements from brand and using data and metrics to determine solution and improve performance of the solutions.
- Proven ability to leverage tools and processes for team efficiencies and measurable results
- Simplifying cross-team process and documentation to make them easy to use for internal customers
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
- Exceptional reading and writing skills; ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT