The Financial Services PM team focuses on building multiple fintech solutions to meet the needs of both consumers and businesses. We shape the overall product roadmap and see our fintech solutions from end-to-end while collaborating closely with other Shopee teams.
The Security Assessment unit within the PM team is responsible for performing security assessments for our financial services products through attack and penetration (primarily network penetration testing, mobile application vulnerability assessment and source code security review).
- Conducting penetration test, security vulnerability assessment on networks, systems, web-based applications and other types of information systems
- Evaluate and analyse threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments
- Advise on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems
- At least three years of relevant working experience
- Banking domain knowledge is required
- Strong interest in the field of information security
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills
- Professional certifications such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or CREST
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changes in a fast-paced environment.