Your tasks as a Business Intelligence Engineer at Shopee will include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for the full life cycle development, implementation, support of self-serve data products.
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Liaising with the regional Data Engineering team on data availability and retrieval.
- Building analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Working with stakeholders including the BI Analysts, Marketing, Business Development, FinTech, Brand, and Operational teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Working with BI Analysts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or any related field.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in Data Engineering, BI Engineering, or DevSecOps.
- Proficient in SQL and Python.
- Have sound knowledge of data modelling and data warehousing concepts.
- Have a strong exposure in using big data related tools (freelance / solid private projects will be considered).
- Basic knowledge in Linux command (especially Ubuntu/Debian distribution).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.