- Follow and assist in the creative and technical execution of the audio vision set out by the Product Manager / Game Designer
- Help set out the direction for the audio assets needed in the game
- Design high quality audio assets - Create, record, edit audio for Background Music, Sound effects and Voice over.
- Test all aspects of the audio to ensure playback is as intended and fit for commercial release
- Participate in planning and milestone delivery for the assets
- Participate in establishing and maintaining the overall audio quality for the game
- Optimize the sound assets to meet the performance and memory requirements of the game engine for HTML5 games
- 2+ years industry experience in mobile, social, or free2play games.
- Respond well to artistic direction but can deliver with minimal supervision.
- Manage responsibilities across multiple projects.
- Implement audio using in-house tools or industry standard audio middleware
- Ability to match the sounds assets to the overall themes and art direction
- Style and technique versatility, can work on a range of games with different themes with focus on casual over hardcore games.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Shipped multiple mobile games