The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
- Lead growth initiatives focused on available communication channels with our users, to ensure increase in performance and to improve user experience
- Plan, develop and execute experiments to identify most efficient channels, ideal target audiences and most effective incentive for specific campaigns
- Design Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy to drive platform usage, engagement, retention, cross-sell and advocacy
- Work on CRM calendar, planning and execution
- Execute quantitative exploratory data analysis to identify opportunities
- Implement and optimize automated communication flows by defining content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection and communications cadence
- Be the gatekeeper of local CRM campaigns, monitor the campaign pipeline and optimize the communication frequency
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of experience in Growth environments and/or agile culture
- Previous experience with data analytics
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Proactive with a knack for getting things done
- Good critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in English
What will be a bonus to highlight you?
- Experience with e-Commerce
If you are a performance-driven, reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment, come to work with us. Apply now!