- To manage releases of the applications in the domain end-to-end.
- For all releases, identifies risks and issues early and communicates on timely manner.
- To ensure release dependencies involving multiple business and technology teams are communicated, tracked and resolved efficiently.
- Provide release walk-thro to stakeholder teams.
- Understand the interest of all the stakeholders. Engage effectively and communicate efficiently.
- Keep Business updated with relevant information for all releases & manage their expectation effectively.
- Performs Release Planning & Tracking.
- Experience of end to end successful implementation.
- Detail knowledge of software development lifecycle with understanding of associated applications, products, process, and risks.
- Release planning, execution and hands-on experience of issues related to releases.
- Demonstrated solid communications skills, business insight, problem-solving skills, and other related competencies required for change management
- Excellent language skills in English and ability to provide executive-level program updates