- Manage daily backlog operation for BPO and inter dept
- Go into details of each backlog corners to identify root causes of backlog and have proper action plan to clear backlog with SLA alignment
- Have plan to well monitoring backlog with the allow ratio
- Forecast / analyze backlog’s performance to give improvement plans
- Be coordinating with others team-follow SLA alignment, understand the working flow to have the effectively solution for backlog issue
- Be responsible to initiate and conduct backlog daily, weekly and monthly performance
- Assist Line Manager in other tasks assigned
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in customer service / ecommerce
- Have experience in business/data analysis
- Excellence in problem solving & decision making skills.
- Reporting skill / Analytical skill / Logical thinking
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude.
- Knowledge about Salesforce is preferable
- English is must