WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Build and deploy performance modern web applications.
- Convert from design/prototype to responsive interface on the web.
- Participant in developing mini-games.
- Involve in fierce and candid code review with peers.
- Implement solutions to complex business features to horn your skills.
- Participant in regular internal technology sharing and other regional tech events.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end development.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields.
- Knowledge of web development with HTML/CSS(SASS).
- Hands-on experience in at least one front-end framework such as React.
- Knowledge about responsive design technique and front-end optimization techniques.
- Experience with PixiJS or PhaserJS is a plus.
- Love technologies and embrace changes.
- Enjoy teamwork