- Work closely with SEA Group’s and Shopee’s finance team to manage all financial processes in relation to the Sourcing process
- Track payment status for all supplier types (Fulfilment, Consignment, and Retail) to ensure compliance with SLAs, including:
- Weekly payments and fee collection such as Backmargin, Long term storage etc.
- Retail payments according to supplier payment terms
- Reconciliations of Backmargins and other financial supports from supplier
- To monitor and update all relevant database required to prepare financial reports and reconciliations such as product’s weight , product’s dimension and Inbound date etc. to ensure an accuracy of data reconciliation and financial report
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in financial data
- Initiate and develop the financial reports to support the
- Be able to give recommendation and resolution in terms of financial processes improvement such as Collecting and Dispute process etc.
- Be able to manage, integrate, retrieve all significant financial data into an appropriate data storage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration , Finance, Accounting , Management and Economics. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- More than 4 years experience in Banking or Accounting firms is a plus
- Basic to advance in SQL
- Good in MS office program and Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Strong logical and analytical thinking
- Have a proven record of financial operations process in collecting and dispute process
- Good command of English communication both written and verbal