As a UI developer intern, you will be working closely with UI/UX designers as well as other UI developers to turn design experience into reality. We provide efficient and scalable solutions to deliver a seamless experience across multiple teams and improve work efficiency internally and externally.
- Work closely with designers and developers to drive successful implementation of design specifications.
- Attend co-ordination and communication meetings with various stakeholders including product managers, engineers and more to help improve product designs
- Assist in building, optimizing and exploring new tools to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of design products.
- Assist in designing and optimizing reusable language systems and modules, ensuring scalability to meet design goals.
- Accept assigned requirement-specific tasks to research and develop technical prototypes involving new product features or technologies.
- Learn and become proficient in design and development tools.
- Currently studying in computer science or related field.
- A collaborative team player passionate in the tech and e-commerce industry.
- Self-motivated individual coupled with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficient in digital design tools to deliver pixel perfect designs.
- Proactive in identifying issues and coming up with innovative solutions.
- Hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Good understanding of the front and back-end web development process, including design, development and deployment of the product.
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)