- Analyzing and monitoring cross border handover and last mile logistics performance.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis to determine optimal shipping rates.
- Managing and negotiating with 3PLs about operation processes as well as managing vendors' performances.
- Forecasting of volume shipment allocation in line with 3PLs capacity.
- Liaising with regional office in SG for coordination.
- Planning and executing process optimization for the team.
- A recognized degree and strong academic record, STEM background preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; knowledge in SQL would be advantageous.
- Fluency in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts.
- Strong in analysis and problem solving.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Experience in e-commerce would be advantageous.