We are looking for seasoned Product Management Professionals to join our Team, who is well-versed in applying data to build products that impact the lives of many. The exact scope may vary according to individuals’ expertise and preference, and are not limited to only the following:
- Spearhead and manage the product life cycles of our data-driven products in its entirety, from planning to implementation.
- Collaborate, communicate and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand business needs and technical details needed for product development.
- Coach key stakeholders, including business and technical team to build a product that enable business growth and using state of the art technologies.
- Take charge of product roadmaps planning and prioritization of product development timelines.
- Gather product requirements, facilitate product design processes, define product performance metrics, and monitor users’ experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or other applied quantitative fields. Master’s Degree or MBA is a plus.
- Prior work experience in data science and/or data product management roles, or in map services, logistics, delivery, or transportation industries is preferred.
- Technical background in data system architecture, UI/UX design, or data analytics and visualization can be an asset.
- Strong communication skills are required to effectively communicate technical details or business requirements to all levels of stakeholders.
- Passionate about data-driven business improvement projects and curious to learn new skills and knowledge, especially in data science and machine learning areas.
- A love for working in a fast-paced, agile and growth-charged environment.
- A flair for creating experimental models and implementing new performance metrics.