- Responsible for collecting and negotiating past due payments
- Comply with over-all call quality standards
- Provides exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating customers' situations to provide relevant solutions
- Works in a professional, customer-centric, and high-volume environment.
- Making outbound calls to determine reason for delinquency.
- Meet defined team goals and activity metrics
- Responsible in reviewing the general accounts collection and determining the accounts that require escalation
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of customer service experience.
- Preferably with collections or sales background.
- Candidates must at least complete 2 years in college.
- Must have experience in using Salesforce or similar application/CRM.
- Excellent English communications skills.