- Lead in project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, evaluation and closure.
- Identify key improvement areas and initiatives to improve the projects.
- Work closely with regional team and AirPay team for the payment and operational areas, while coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- Manage project timeline and align the project scope and framework to cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate with various business units and supporting payment related project.
- Reporting to senior level management
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- At least 5 years of work experience in management consulting firm/ or experience in managing projects is preferred
- Having experience in E-payment and E-commerce will be a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills
- Strong skill in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to communicate in English both written and speaking.