As an Affiliate Marketing Business Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding and improving Shopee’s affiliate marketing products and enhancing the experiences of their main users: affiliate publishers and internal users (Shopee marketing/operations teams).
- Conduct user research, product research, market research, and competitive analysis to raise and evaluate new product requests, therefore enhancing affiliate publishers’ experience
- Analyze team working flow and requests from internal users to develop product requirements, therefore increasing work efficiency
- Collaborate closely with the local and regional Product teams: writing business requirement documents, conducting user acceptance testing (UAT), preparing training materials, issue troubleshooting, and managing project’s timeline
- Support other cross-functional teams and external partners in topics related to affiliate products
- 1 year of experience in E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Business Analysis, or Product Management.
- Professional proficiency in English: IELTS 6.5 (no skill under 6.0) or TOEFL 80 (no skill under 18) or TOEIC Listening & Reading 780, TOEIC Speaking 130, TOEIC Writing 140. Applicants can also submit a piece of written work (report, thesis, etc.) with at least 350 words in lieu of test scores.
- Basic SQL skills: basic syntax (SELECT FROM), joins, aggregate functions (SUM, COUNT, MIN, MAX, AVG), conditional filters (GROUP BY, ORDER BY, OR, AND, WHERE), subqueries.
- Basic programming skills (preferably in a high-level programming language such as Python): variables, conditional statements (if-then-else), loops, functions.