- Execute the end-to-end collection process which also covers strategy for existing commercial collection as appointed.
- Performs commercial collection function with target and regulations appointed by management.
- Candidate must have a minimum Bachelor's degree from a reputable university, open for all major.
- Candidate must have a minimum 3-years prior experience in the collection function from major banking/financing industries with specialty handling commercial loan stakeholders such as company and business people.
- Knowledgable in BI, OJK, and other bank activities' policies and legislations.
- Knowledgable in overall bank operation system well.
- Analyze financial report (balance, loss/profitability, and financial ratios)
- Good communication skills both in verbal and written, fond converse in English-speaking environment.
- Possess mastery in negotiation skill.
- Mastery in Computer skills specifically Ms. Office; Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.