- Respond to system queries, perform troubleshooting, and conduct research to identify solutions to the reported issues.
- Able to build strong relationships through problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress.
- Execute test cases for all levels in the test process. Be responsible for reporting, tracking and verifying tasks/ bugs.
- Learn how each of our products operates from the ground up.
- Identify issue trends for reporting to all stakeholders to improve the system stability.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Managing the launch of new or revamped product features through clear and efficient communication
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills, a great problem solver with the ability to take system problems and structure an action plan.
- Process strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding critical-thinking and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Filipino
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Highly meticulous and detail-oriented