- Provide inspection services for hub expansion surveying. Conduct building inspections reviewing against standard and best practice
- Inspect new installations and renovations to ensure compliance with the scope of work and all applicable standards.
- Organize schedule inspections, and document inspection results, including the collection and attachment of photographs, documents, and reports
- Completion of general service maintenance request from Operation within established timelines.
- Conduct routine and detailed inspections to ensure that scheduled and periodic maintenance of building and equipment have been completed.
- Co-ordinate shut down/startup of hub renovation regarding end/start rental contract eventually
- Assess conditions of a property, select cost-effective corrective measures, produce work descriptions, establish cost of work, examine contractor and monitor progress of the work
- Advise Manager of unsafe working or building conditions on sites to determine the extent of damage and need for repairs/replacement.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil or Structure Engineer or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience performing building inspections of warehouse or small buildings or related experience in renovation industry.
- Experience in the management and administration of mixed-use
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of building operations and maintenance.
- Ability to read and understand building floor plans and design drawings.
- Ability to plan, manage work with supervision and complete assigned duties
- Travel to and on job sites is required. Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.