Our business analysts are our champions behind the numbers; transforming data to bring life to our business strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Data extraction, mapping and analysis from various sets of financial and non-financial data
- Identify patterns, interpret trends, plot anomalies on the processed data using data extraction tools and statistical techniques
- Deliver high quality, accurate and impactful analytical solutions to support business growth
- Advice business units in assessing financial and operational viability of projected campaigns and formulate strategies for business growth.
- Generate, analyze & conduct market insights reports and other relevant analysis on a regular basis to support business strategic planning.
- Provide insights and commercial metrics on business performance leading to strategy business modeling, annual target setting, forecasting with monthly estimate, diligently following-up action plans to meet marketing performance target/ambition
- A degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a relevant field from a reputable university
- Proven working experience in a Business Intelligence field for a minimum of 2 years. A background in consulting is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Impact Measurement studies
- Basic understanding on Python and SQL
- Excellent business and financial acumen