- To manage, file, keep record of contracts and legal documents
- To provide full legal secretarial and administrative support to the legal team i.e. running office
errands, scheduling meeting etc.
- To liaise with other departments and external parties where necessary
- Other related tasks assigned from time to time
- Any degree in related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in administration or secretarial field
- Highly ethical, discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Meticulous, organized and committed to delivering high quality work
- Able to manage large amount of paperwork, multitask and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proactive team player with effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills