The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
- Responsible for the accounting monthly closing activities
- Bridging local (IFRS) x US GAAP
- Account variance analysis for reporting purpose (MoM, YoY and explanations)
- Support daily AP, AR and Treasury functions, ensuring efficient and accurate finance processes for all local operations
- Assist in ensuring effective internal control procedures and compliance of accounting standards, company policies and statutory requirements.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Accounting)
- Fluent English – written and spoken for daily basis working
- Strong working experience in Accounting
- Advanced Excel user
- Proficiency in IFRS and US GAAP is a plus
- Oracle ERP experience is a plus
If you are pleased to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, come to work with us. Apply now!