- Conceptualize, develop and execute end-to-end strategic and tactical marketing campaigns across the region, tailored to local nuances
- Generate new ideas to scale and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns at a regional level, tailored to local nuances
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple functional and country teams, including country PICs, brands, partnerships, BI, BD, paid ads, design and operations.
- Regularly review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance
- Ensure smooth , accurate and timely execution of campaigns.
- Good degree from recognized university. Preferably a background in communications/marketing/ strategy.
- 2-3+ years working experience - prior experience in regional eCommerce marketing , and/or campaign management will be a bonus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Highly meticulous.
- Strong executional abilities (bias for action), project management and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced, iterative environment