At Shopee, the Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing efforts.
The Special Projects team focuses on end-to-end management and optimisation of initiatives to increase awareness, engagement and conversion. This includes project initiation and planning, as well as liaison with multiple stakeholders (both regional and local).
- Work closely with the team to identify, review and analyse key commercial metrics to improve campaign efficiency
- Supporting on regular reporting, including data analysis and visualisation
- Monitoring of new initiatives by Shopee and our competitors, with a focus on identifying key areas of improvement
- Where needed, liaison with stakeholders within Shopee
- Currently a student or recent graduate from a university, with preference for those undertaking business / marketing degrees
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, with strong ability to do data visualisation and extract insights from large data sets
- Fast learner and strong communicator, with excellent time and stakeholder management skills
- Organised individual who is also a strong team player
- Prior experience in e-commerce or data analytics is a plus
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Only full-time applicants will be considered (6 months)