- All responsibilities related to fraudulent activity monitoring and financial investigation
- Leads cross-functional initiatives to proactively detect and prevent fraud from occurring; researches and documents current procedures and processes that impact fraud.
- Responsible for fraudulent transaction monitoring system
- Complete ongoing risk assessment and assess coverage and gaps along with loss trends to recommend update
- Proactively identify fraud trends that may impact business goals and targets.
- Research internal and external data to identify risky behaviours and create strategies to minimize fraud
- Develop and maintain machine learning models to detect fraud
- Report periodically to management in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- At least 8 years working experience focused on Fraud Monitoring preferably in ecommerce, telecommunication, digital financial service or retail business
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude
- Experience in ecommerce fraud, credit card fraud, account take-over and risk management
- Strong analytical acumen, comfortable gathering data from various sources, generating and evaluating insights
- Excellent English communication skills