We are a group of software engineers who take coding seriously and understand programming as a science. We are responsible for the design and implementation of the services / systems / platforms with high performance, high availability and high scalability. We constantly dive into the deep layer of the code to identify and solve problems.
- Participate in the design and development of intelligent risk control and decision engine system
- Design and develop the core services of the system
- Responsible for guiding engineering members, reviewing the design and R&D quality of engineers
- Fast complete system prototype and technical solution design based on business requirements from product managers
- Design and implement tools that help improve system stability and efficiency
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3 years or more hands-on experience in data warehouse modelling, ETL design and development, data processing, and data model
- Experience in the design and development of big data computing, data quality analysis and analysis engines is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the programming languages: Go, Python, Java
- Strong knowledge of the distributed system development, experience on Hadoop / Storm / Hive / Hbase / Spark / flink
- Familiar in computer science basics (Data Structure and Algorithms, Operating System, Computer Network, etc.)
- Be familiar with design, optimisation and use of MySQL database and middleware
- Excellent expression ability, good at communication and teamwork
- Able to learn fast and have strong analysis ability