- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every customers
- Providing telephone and/or email answering services for customers and complete with advice on various products/services of the company that is suitable for customers.
- Taking action to solve the problems of customers arising from the use of various services of the company and coordinate with relevant departments.
- Following up and notifying the result of the problem solving and service to the customer.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Male or Female, Age not more than 40 years old
- Experiences in Customer Service or Call Center is an advantage.
- Good communication skill in speaking and writing both Thai and English
- Ability to work in Shift (5 days per week).
- New graduate is also welcome.
- Male candidate has already passed the military burden.