- Socialize HR standards; provide required information, assistance and solutions related to HR/People matters for business leaders, in order to ensure that every business decision made are already considering the HR point of view
- Maintain annual and/or quarter manpower planning, check and assist employee selection, orientation, on/off boarding, transfers within the company, and ensure all the process are aligning with the applied regulation
- Provide regular report and update regarding HR matters/issues to both HR COE Lead and Business Leaders
- Review and resolve Legal/Industrial Relations Issues, to comply with company regulations and Indonesia Labor Law. Do an effective, thorough and objective investigations for the encountered HR related matters, and propose solution with action plan
Understand business needs by doing proper analytics based on data or existing business process and provide gap analysis for HR Center of Excellence (HR COE) to come with program, initiative, and solutions
Liaise with HR COE Lead in order to solve any issue/problem in business which relate to HR and require HR expertise, initiative, and services
- Bachelor's degree - Psychology, Management, Industrial dl Development, HRBP / HR generalist area.
- Experience in Industrial Relation, Recruitment, Org. Structure Analysis, Succession Planning, Performance Management and Manpower planning