- Provide advice to the business Head, Managers, Team Leads on people matters.
- Provide support and guidance to deal with employee issues and improve their people management skills
- Work alongside business Heads and Managers in doing medium and long-term Manpower Planning and People Development to support business expansion.
- Plan for a sustainable workforce across various key functions and seniority levels.
- Identify High-Potential individuals, propose and implement an effective Development Plan (including learning program, coaching, mentoring), maintain a Succession Plan that is able to support the business needs timely as well as provide a workforce that is agile enough to support new business expansion.
- Regularly review and propose improvements to business processes and organisation structure to achieve organisational efficiency.
- Drive employee Development Plans by tracking and monitoring training attendance and effectiveness.
- Devise an effective Retention Program for strong performers through competitive Compensation, Benefits as well as timely Career Progression and holistic Personal Development.
- Coach Leaders on processes including legal implications of not following a process correctly.
- Provide support during key discussion and process including managing difficult conversation.
- Provide career advice to employees and help them develop and grow within the organization.
- Take accountability for and facilitate employee disciplinary actions and grievance handling while consulting business/legal teams as appropriate.
- Uphold the Shopee Code of Conduct and Company Policy. Instil disciplinary action in the event of a breach.
- Build and promote a strong sense of engagement with employees with effective communication strategy and events.
- Constantly find out employees’ sentiment through regular checks (Pulse Check) and implement necessary changes to improve their situations.
- Be a Values Catalyst by actively promoting and instilling Shopee Values through interaction with employees.
- A Bachelor degree from a renowned university
- 4-5 years of experience working alongside business Heads and/or Managers in a dynamic
and fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills with great speed and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high empathy
- High adaptability and open-mindedness to changes
- Passion for people and the advancement of the business beyond keeping things BAU (ie.business as usual)
- Great active-listening skills
- Alignment with the Shopee Values