- Define, implement and execute the business development / growth strategy for Fashion Category.
- Train and manage a team of Key Account Managers to help grow and manage your portfolio of merchants.
- Developing online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets.
- Retain and optimize key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes. This can be done by ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, stock availability of key merchants within the category.
- Carry out analysis & survey to better understand merchant requirements and behaviour.
- Identify, establish and grow other local strategic partnerships.
- Ideally 5 years of working experience preferably in business development, sales or account management
- Strong business acumen and ability to generate and evaluate analysis
- Experience with business development, sales or account management; experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Previous management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication capability in English
- Good degree from recognized university
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills at all times