Business Intelligence, Digital Products
The Digital Business Team is responsible for running the business unit of Shopee's non-physical items and selected services. Developing the strategy of their product category and collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to execute the business objectives of Shopee Philippines.
- Create category strategic choices and vision, commercial innovations, and marketing elements across all media, while collaborating with multi-function teams.
- Expected to build your part of the business as if it were your own.
- Developing a marketing plan to identify specific marketing tactics.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to identify potential markets for your product category.
- Input regarding the business based on feedback from customers and market research.
- Contribute to the product planning process
- Responsible for the sales of the category: conduct sales forecasting for your category and report on the Key figures
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience in handling digital products
- Flexible, adaptive, and versatile. Needs to be able to slot into different teams
- Proven ability to communicate with both creative and buying teams
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understand and be an advocate for consumers needs
- Detail-oriented, creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Amenable to work from 10:00AM to 7:00PM