- Identify and manage relationships with key media outlets and publications.
- Develop and implement PR initiatives aimed at achieving maximum visibility across different media platforms, including print, broadcast and online media outlets.
- Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities.
- Analyze and measure performance of PR programs.
- Develop, execute and manage offline/PR events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related field
- 2-5 years experience in Brand Marketing
- Solid business judgement backed by an analytical mindset
- Ability to mine consumer and shopper understanding and translate this into actionable insights
- Strong project management skills; experience working in a very fast paced environment while maintaining acute attention to details and getting things done at high quality.
- Possesses innovative problem solving skills
- Experience in brand communications, campaign development and execution, traditional and digital marketing
- Exceptional communication and presentation skill
- Possesses an eye for beauty and design
- Ability to collaborate and influence internal cross-functions and external agencies to overcome obstacles.