If you consider yourself to be proactive, people person, and communicative, you should strongly consider applying for a role as Strategic Compliance in ShopeePay.
Your tasks as a Strategic Compliance at ShopeePay will include but are not limited to:
- Drafting, managing, and maintaining SOP/Policy document for related divisions in purpose of good corporate governance.
- Conducting and developing compliance socialization program and training for internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating with related divisions to establish practice based on best standard.
- Maintaining relationship and coordination with relevant industry association and government to support business.
- Processing the licensing of product related to the government bodies.
- Researching and making gap analysis between regulation and business practice.
- Conducting e-Learning to all employee based on good governance policy, if needed.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Public Policy, Political Science, International Relations, or relevant field of study.
- Desirable: Experienced working in FinTech, E-Commerce, or Government Bodies.
- Experienced as a Compliance Officer around 2+ years.
- Experienced in Risk Management Project.
- Familiarity with Government Relations process.
- Excellent Communication and Professional Ethics skills.
- Attentive to details and good communication in English & Bahasa Indonesia.
- Having a compliance certificate is a plus.