We are responsible for the design and implementation of the web application server. We create services to hundreds of millions of users and thousands of fellow Shopee colleagues. We expect huge user traffic and high system stress on a daily basis, and we constantly improve our service performance to cater to the ever-growing business of ours.
- Write test scripts to automate complex test cases and scenarios for web and/or mobile applications
- Have experienced on doing performance testing such as stress and load tests
- Ability to define test plan which include test scenarios and test cases based on acceptance criteria.
- Good QA Pragmatism
- Execute all relevant testing types for the story, including user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, regression testing, or integration testing
- Ability to write comprehensive documentation on bugs, analysis, and test reports.
- Strongly passionate about mobile/web technologies
- Eager to grow and learn more
- Minimum of 4 years of total QA working experience
- Minimum of 3 years of automation experience
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science, or related fields
- Good knowledge and experience in Object-oriented Programming
- Strong logical and analytical thinking
- Experience in creating mobile/web automation
- Knowledge in automated testing framework (e.g. selenium, appium)
- Experience in test-driven development
- Able to work independently or with limited assistance
- Hands-on experiences and knowledge about React JS and EcmaScript
- Experience in writing type-safe code with Flow or TypeScript
- Experience working in a Game Company