- Analyzing and monitoring Cross Border logistics performance
- Execute key decisions with direct impact on costing, allocation strategy, operational excellence, and strategic partners
- Managing new projects and new channels release
- Evaluate logistics projects for cost optimization, competitive service, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive end-to-end integration of new 3PLs, negotiate competitive rate, better delivery SLA to reduce overall platform shipping cost
- Liaising with Shopee's various departments and regional offices for coordination
- Managing and negotiating with vendors about projects and processes as well as managing vendors' performances
- Planning and executing process optimization for the team, by analyzing operational efficiency
- Conducting pricing and cost analysis
- Engage all related stakeholders to balance shortfalls in 3PL invoice checks, continuous improvement on SOPs within Logistics to manage claims (damages, losses, and SLA breaches.
- A recognized degree and strong academic record, relevant academic background preferred
- Must have experience with crossborder e-commerce logistics operation experience, together with Korea's local and outbound logistics
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; knowledge in SQL is advantageous