- Overall management and support for the Japan sellers for their first 3 months on Shopee
- Portfolio setting: Help design strategy for the newly onboarded sellers on their shop's portfolio, which categories x brands x products to push for
- Order growth support: Help design strategy for seller decoration and product description, pricing, promotion, etc.
Eventually help the sellers familiarize with Shopee's back-end system and achieve certain level of SKU number and daily order, to be able to "settle in" on Shopee and self-run their shops
- B.A. or B.S. degree from Japan or overseas.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Japanese for liaison with business partners.
- Ability to drive seller management activities with ownership, with "start-up" spirit
- Helpful attitude to be able to teach and train the new sellers (on topics from A to Z), proactive attitude to be able to drive the sellers' portfolio and order
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and facilitate multi-lateral communications
- Work well with cross functional teams in a high-pressured environment Positive, team-player, and energetic attitude
- At least 1 year of experience in account management