The Customer Success team from the Regional Operations department drives knowledge acquisition for Shopee’s users. Customer Success writers are effective communicators, translating technical jargon into simple self-help content so that all buyers and sellers can navigate Shopee’s platform with ease.
- Craft/proofread self-help content for buyers and sellers, including articles, landing pages, EDMs, presentation decks, video storyboards, courseware etc.
- Sharpen user policy documents to ensure accuracy and avoid misinterpretations.
- Review User Interface language for phrasing and errors, optimising users’ experience.
- Monitor and analyse content performance.
- Conduct competitor research to enhance content quality.
- Oversee the content production process by liaising with partners such as product managers, local writers, and graphic designers.
- Open to both fresh graduates and experienced individuals.
- Excellent command of the English language with good writing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to create simple and concise education material from jargon, data, and technical diagrams.
- Committed to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Experience in customer success, instructional writing, and/or data analysis is an advantage.
- Experience with Articulate 360 is a plus.