We seek your understanding that priority will be given to candidates who can work from Singapore in the next few months. Due to the border restrictions in view of COVID-19, we might not be able to secure work visas for candidates who are not located in Singapore currently. Please be assured that our team is monitoring the situation closely and will revise our position according to the evolving travel/visa restrictions.
- Provide data-driven insights of the behavior and intentions of users who violate or abuse the system and policies of Shopee.
- Design and implement end-to-end machine learning or statistical models for the following areas:
- Preemptive or responsive fraud detection with high interpretability
- Realtime identity verification for the Know-Your-Customer processes of various Shopee’s products
- Work cross-functionally with business, operation, and engineering teams during the whole life-cycle of security products, from problem formulation, solution design, implementation, maintenance and improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from related disciplines.
- Self-motivated, independent and fast learner. Teamplayer who loves to share with and learn from others.
- 2 years working experience with a programming language such as Python or C++
- Experience on SQL, Spark, Kafka
- Familiar with traditional machine learning framework such as sk-learn, xgboost, LightGBM, CatBoost or modern deep learning framework like TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience on designing and implementing industry-level anti-fraud system is a plus
- Experience on developing OCR or face recognition model is a plus
- Experience on model compression or quantization for on-device inference is a plus