We seek your understanding that priority will be given to candidates who can work from Singapore in the next few months. Due to the border restrictions in view of COVID-19, we might not be able to secure work visas for candidates who are not located in Singapore currently. Please be assured that our team is monitoring the situation closely and will revise our position according to the evolving travel/visa restrictions.
- Work closely with our data scientist knowledge graph team to uncover insights, deploy state-of-the-art algorithms, and build practical solutions on massive user and product data by building an e-commerce knowledge graph and its supporting infrastructure.
- Build various graphs and graph machine learning models/applications to serve various business purposes such as anti-fraud, credit scoring, user profiling, listing information mining, etc.
- Analyze massive data and conduct feature engineering by large-scale data mining.
- Setup real-time data pipeline and build reliable dataset with graph database for various tasks.
- Develop and maintain the in-house knowledge graph platform to serve various teams.
- Research the state-of-the-art techniques in graph neural network to solve challenging problems.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
- Experience on SQL, Spark.
- Knowledge on areas related to graph analysis and graph neural network.
- Experience in Tensorflow or Pytorch machine learning framework.
Having one or more of the following skills will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of entity recognition, model interpretability, causal analysis
- Familiar with compiled programming languages such as Java or Golang.
- Familiar with graph computing framework such as Apache Tinkerpop.
- Experience on graph databases such as JanusGraph or Dgraph or Neo4j Enterprise.
- Front-end development tools such as Vue or React.