We seek your understanding that priority will be given to candidates who can work from Singapore in the next few months. Due to the border restrictions in view of COVID-19, we might not be able to secure work visas for candidates who are not located in Singapore currently. Please be assured that our team is monitoring the situation closely and will revise our position according to the evolving travel/visa restrictions.
As a Shopee data scientist for risk modelling, you may contribute your talent in our exciting projects in some of the following ways:
- Work on retail finance products such as consumer lending, personal finance.
- Collaborate closely with the business team. Translate business insight into machine learning models.
- Analyze massive data such as customer profiling, text, image and time series.
- Present the business insight of the data to business team in a clear way.
- Processing realtime big data using Spark, HBase, Kafka and other tools
- Feature engineering and proof of concept in a fast pace
- Maintain data pipeline and feature pool
- Create dashboard and continuously monitor data quality and model performance
- Review live performance of the model and keep iterate the model
- Do case study and find potential risk in the financial business
- Eager to learn new things and has passion in work
- Take responsibility, team oriented, result oriented, customer oriented
- Good coding habit in Python and is able to solve problems in a fast pace
- Good SQL skills to show data insight in a fast pace
- Familiar with popular machine learning models in financial applications such as XGBoost, random forest
- Prefer to have some big data experience in using Spark, Kafka, HBase
- Prefer to have some finance knowledge especially in microfinance