The mission of OpsDev team is to energize TechOps' ability and power that control and manage massive resources and traffic in a highly efficient, accurate and consistent way. The team provides productional software, intelligent engines, and stable system architectures devote themselves to build a DevOps ecosystem to integrate all resources and tools, eliminates the gap between Ops and Dev. The main scope focuses on Global Traffic Schedule and Management Platform(NLB, ALB, GSLB, Hybrid CDN, DNS and etc), Hybrid Cloud Resource Schedule and Management Platform(Bromo, Hybrid Cloud Management, Mesos, Kubernetes, Container, Physical Server, VM, CICD and etc), Internal System(CMDB, SPACE, TOC and etc).
- Design and develop Shopee traffic scheduling platform, Shopee Gateway, and related toolchains.
- Optimize Shopee traffic scheduling platform’s throughput and latency continuously.
- Improve Shopee traffic scheduling platform’s availability, stability, security, and extensibility; Ensure the smooth running of Shopee traffic scheduling platform no matter big campaigns or performing daily routines.
- Make Shopee traffic scheduling platform easier to use and more maintainable; Optimize processes in systems and reduce their learning cost based on daily support feedbacks and business requirements.
- Build automate and engineering solutions; Detect and fix potential problems in advance via chaos engineering and regular fire drills; Improve auto-heal to reduce unnecessary manual operations.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields.
- Less than 1 year of experience welcomed
- Strong and hands-on experience with at least one of the programming languages: Go, Python, C++, Java.
- Familiar with Linux development environments and multi-threaded programming; Experiences in development of large-scale distributed systems.
- Familiar with Linux dynamic tracing and performance profiling; Experience with software troubleshooting.
- Experience with Nginx, Tengine, OpenResty, LVS (Preferred).
- Experience with DPDK, XDP, HttpDNS (Preferred).
- Experience with Cloud Native, such as Kubernetes Ingress, Service Mesh (Preferred).
- Contributed to open-source projects (Preferred).