- Actively engaging with local management team (Business Directors and Function Leaders) for long term and sustainable product solution that best suits local market.
- Proactively explore and extract potential product solution in sync with local market business strategy.
- Design and implement integrated product solution under fast-pace working environment.
- Initiating and collaborating with both regional and local team to continuously review and improve the current product usability, functionality and performance.
- Shape and own the overall product roadmap for app in Malaysia, from problem identification to feature prioritization, metrics tracking, UI/UX designs, UAT, go- live and post-launch analysis for future iterations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product specifications and business and functional requirements
- Good degree from a recognized university
- At least 3 Years of Experience
- Strong communication skills in email, face-to-face conversation and messenger discussion
- Able to work effectively and efficiently towards goals in a complex and diverse environment.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Driven and motivated
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry