- Manage the development of new logistics channels and features by actively participating in the design, development, testing and rollout of new features.
- Conduct both internal and external trainings to key stakeholders on new logistics feature launches.
- Provide relevant and timely information via daily logistics reporting and analytics. Highlight key indicators that would have an impact on the business.
- Coordinate with customer support, payments and business development teams on logistics related enquiries.
- Manage and clear daily logistics backlogs, i.e. ensuring orders are delivered on time.
- Resolve seller complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the head of operations.
- At least 2 years of minimum experience within the logistics sector; either 3pl or freight management. Experience in e-commerce is an advantage.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.