- Execute key decisions with direct impact on costing, allocation strategy, operational excellence, and strategic partners.
- Evaluate logistics projects for cost optimization, competitive service, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Drive end-to-end integration of new 3PLs, negotiate competitive rate, better delivery SLA to reduce overall platform shipping cost.
- Develop, implement and maintain the optimum organisational structure in the logistics team, with the most suitable arrangement of team members to fulfill business needs.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for each operational process, showing performance against budget or target, explaining variances and trending changes.
- Work with both local and regional team to churn out daily reporting dashboards, measures, and metrics and maintain accuracy of data
- Implement a standardized SLA for all 3PL contract – Delivery, Payment terms, Lost & damage claims COD remittance windows, reconciliation processes.
- Engage all related stakeholders to balance shortfalls in 3PL invoice checks, continuous improvement on SOPs within Logistics to manage claims (damages, losses, and SLA breaches.
- Candidates with 4-5 years of experience.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Driven and motivated.
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus.