- Implement improvement initiatives by engaging stakeholders, subject matter experts and team members in process improvement exercise, and influence change within the organization
- Support the development, prioritization and execution of performance improvement projects utilizing LEAN/Six Sigma, PDSA or similar methodologies for all process improvements
- Assist to review current practices across the warehouse operations team are in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Proactively identify key opportunities to improve business results by utilizing applicable methodologies and tools to design and implement viable solutions aimed at resolving root causes
- Collect, monitor and evaluate project key performance metrics and develop project status reports
- Effectively communicate necessary information to keep all stakeholders informed of progress, achievement of targets, and to resolve issues
- Prepare necessary reporting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data trends.
- Communicate gaps in process designs and implementations to upper management
- Working closely with Head of Operations and departmental leads to plan, execute and monitor process improvement projects
- Good degree from a recognized university
- At least 5 years of Experience
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills in email, face-to-face conversation and messenger discussion
- Able to work effectively and efficiently towards goals in a complex and diverse environment.
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry