- Initiate, plan and execute corporate projects to build company reputation; mainly on SMEs empowerment & digital Inclusion initiatives
- Develop detailed project plan, budget, and marketing activities to achieve the objective
- Weekly report summary/ Project summary to optimize project performance
- Actively track and research ongoing trends that impact our business reputation
- Co-ordinate with all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure effective implementation of the project plan
- Manage relationship with strategic partners to ensure long term relationship
- Support other special project as requested
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree completed with 3 years of relevant project management experience.
- Detail oriented and Passionate in empowering SMEs/ Economy/ Government Initiatives
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent Analytical, written in english, power point, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and coach juniors
- Willingness to travel up-country, if necessary, and attend off-site events
- Can do attitude, Objective Driven, High Flexibility