- Overseeing the receiving, warehousing, distribution, Returns product and maintenance operations.
- Organize, Monitor, Motivate and Coaching team to improve productivity, accuracy inventory and meet customer expectation.
- Coordinating with internal team such as KAM, Sourcing, Customer service, Marketing, etc. to monitor requirements and ensure quality of service for customers including problem solving, investigate and continuous improvement
- Overseeing WMS system and coordinate with Regional Teams to handle IT issues, stuck or lost orders; this includes rolling-out new features.
- Responsibility for warehouse budget, forecast, manpower planning and transportation operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
- Preparing and analyzing reports for management team.
- Ensure constant Improvement of operational KPIs
- Support operational improvement initiatives as directed by Warehouse Manager and Head of Operations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistic management, supply chain or any related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Able to do multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Project management and process improvement strategies
- Experienced in E-commerce business
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Self-starter with strong-problem solving skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Be able to work at Shopee Warehouse.