- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for Shopee, liaise with regional team
- Track and analyse key digital marketing campaigns across paid channels, provide regular internal reports
- Design, plan, execute and monitor both always-on and promotional online campaigns across Facebook and Google channels for our Brands.
- Drive market leading ROI and analyses the optimum mix of digital to achieve the KPIs though data-driven recommendations.
- Work closely with Business Development team / Brand Partnership team to plan the initiatives for brands, report media buying results, build relationships and plan for future direction, with all available online channels
- Be the go-to person for questions on digital channels, including campaign best practices, tracking and measurement
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading and growing a team
- Be the go-to person and content specialist when there is a query from brands
- Ensure that all workflow and timeline are adhered to
- Develop optimization strategies and plan media buy based on internal and external objectives
- Produce periodic reports for management and further analysis
- 3-5 years’ experience managing online campaigns and performance marketing (shopping preferable).
- Experience with Facebook and Google ad buys and execution.
- Expert fluency with customer acquisition methodologies including optimizing cost per acquisition, retention and lifetime value metrics.
- Have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies and understand the tracking and attribution model.
- Experience managing team of performance marketers.