- Translate business objectives and Electronics categories goals into tangible marketing strategies and tactics.
- Oversee onsite marketing campaigns from start to end. Fully responsible for conceptualisation, development and execution of campaigns that grow traffic, improve conversion, and drive new customer acquisition.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including business development, social media, partnerships, public relations, online marketing, offline marketing, design and more for campaign creation and optimization.
- Track campaigns performance and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, ecommerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage on such trends and developments to optimise campaigns.
- Brainstorm and offer innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaigns performance.
- Excellent command of English. Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Strong business acumen. An analytical thinker and strategist. Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving.
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations and coordinate with counterparts across various departments under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated. Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of tasks. Constantly exceeds expectations and is open to taking on new, unfamiliar and difficult tasks or projects.
- Reliable and possess strong team spirit. Able to work collaboratively, is patient and has good social skills.