- Generate analysis, insights and reports that will guide strategy and initiatives of PH Seller Operations team.
- Be able to identify potential target segments, help understand effectiveness of initiatives, and find ways to refine and optimize the initiative for continuous improvement.
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple teams across Operations, Business Development and Business Transformation - both locally and regionally.
- Plan, set up, and optimize local initiatives of Seller Operations by driving best practices across people, processes, and tools.
- Proactively identify risks and develop and communicate solutions to contingency plans and manage those plans.
- Strong quantitative skills with working knowledge of qualitative.
- A structured thought process and strong analytical ability. Can balance empirical data with sense check and "gut feel".
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Has the ability to coordinate with several teams and interact with senior management.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge in programming and databases (i.e. Python, SQL).
- 3-5 work experience on research, project management, stakeholder management.
- Candidate who has worked in an e-commerce company, telco company, FMCG company, or global research & consultancy firms are preferred.
- Graduate of prestigious university (i.e. UP, Ateneo, DLSU).