- Respond to system queries, perform troubleshooting, and conduct research to identify solutions to the reported issues.
- Able to build strong relationships through problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress.
- Work closely with the best Product Managers, Software Developers and QA.
- Engineers in the e-commerce industry to improve our product to serve millions of users.
- Learn how each of our products operates from the ground up.
- Identify issue trends for reporting to all stakeholders to improve the system stability.
- Bachelor in Engineering-related majors. Computer Science or related discipline will be an advantage.
- Relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills, a great problem solver with the ability to take system problem and structure an action plan.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal assistance.
- Good logical and structural thinking.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Be collaborative and supportive of teammates.