AirPay, our digital financial services platform, provides e-wallet services to consumers through our AirPay App and to small businesses through our partner-operated service counters, and AirPay counters. We initiate the product roadmap for our AirPay product and its iterations. We also collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to deliver our solutions.
- Shape and own the overall product roadmap for AirPay App in Southeast Asia, from problem identification to feature prioritization, metrics tracking, UI/UX designs, UAT, go- live and post-launch analysis for future iterations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in Thailand/Vietnam to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product specifications and business and functional requirements and collaborate with the development center in China to deliver our solutions
- Effectively manage business stakeholder expectations and project timelines for different countries
- Proactively brainstorm, research and apply learnings from different countries to carve out a leading position for AirPay in the growing payments space in Southeast Asia
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable education institution. Preferably major in Computing, Information System
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven, positive attitude and team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changes in a fast-paced environment
- Excited to contribute towards the growth of AirPay and mentor newcomers during the
- initial expansion
- Speak one of the languages (preferred) besides English: Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, in order to communicate more efficiently with teams from various markets.
- Prior product management experience and/or payments experience is a plus